As of March 1, 2018 7:00AM
A. Delivery Schedule:
- Fifteen (15) working days upon receipt of Purchase Order and payment.
- If no-stock 45 working days upon receipt of Purchase Order and payment.
B. Installation Schedule:
- It′s depends on the location, structure and area of location.
- We strictly follow building code for installation. Will ask you to sign a waiver if you don′t want to participate in building code that we implement.
C. After-Sales Services: (under warranty period)
- Attending to every call regarding malfunction and defects during the warranty period.
- Free technical training on simple troubleshooting and programming for your IT personnel who will maintain the device. (Metro Manila Only) If Supply & Installation Services are provided by BALMEDIANO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION.
- Lifetime Unlimited email & phone support.(Items)
- Two (2) years limited warranty on Camera, Recorder and Mic upon Installation One (1) year limited warranty on HDD upon Installation provided by BALMEDIANO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION
- One (1) year limited warranty on Camera, Recorder and Mic upon delivery Six (6) months limited warranty on HDD upon delivery provided by BALMEDIANO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION
- Six (6) months limited warranty on services & One (1) week limited warranty on free Installation services provided by BALMEDIANO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION
- Twenty Four (24) hours limited warranty on cables upon Installation provided by BALMEDIANO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION
- BALMEDIANO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION shall not be liable for any data loss or any other losses that may arise due to system malfunction or equipment defects.
- BALMEDIANO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION will only assist with the configuration of its products to the internet.
- Warranty does not extend to cover any damages or malfunction resulting from disaster, environmental factor, abnormal humidity/temperature, improper voltage, electrostatic discharge, misuse, negligence, ignorance, accident, mold, or repairs/modifications made by any person(s) other than the authorized personnel of BALMEDIANO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION
- Service Warranty does not extend to cover any damages if installed using promo of free installation.
- Service Warranty and Item Warranty and will not extend to cover any damages if the client makes changes(modification) and / or purchase from another supplier.
- Client shall be responsible for backing-up the data contained in the hard disk drives.
- Client shall be responsible for cleaning the outside surface of the devices carefully.
- On free Installation the PVC Pipe, Moulding, Enclosure & etc are not included.
- Our company is not liable with regards to the problems encountered with internet connections.
E. Payment Terms and Condition
1. For Items (CCTV, Solar Panels, PABX, Modems, etc:
70% upon receipt of Purchase Order.
20% upon Delivery
10% upon Installation and Turn Over
*Note: If Items only and no installation 70% upon P.O. and the remaining 30% upon delivery
50% upon receipt of Purchase Order.
30% upon Delivery/Installation
20% Upon Turn Over
*Note: Please inform us if you wish to pay in full to have exclusive discount.
2. Note: Please Issue Cash/Check Payable To BALMEDIANO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION
Bank: Bank of the Philippine Island
Branch: BPI Visayas Avenue Branch
Account Number: 3379-2089-15
Account Name: BALMEDIANO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION
If our personnel, sales agent. are asking to deposit on their account and not Company Account the company are not liable for that transaction.
3. For areas outside of Metro Manila and no Satellite Branch Office near in the customer′s area, the technical personnel’s Travel/transportation and lodging expenses during installation will be to the customer’s account.